MY 3 SONS!


Sunday, December 17, 2006

6 More Sleeps


Keegan, "I can't wait to hit the surf and sand!!"


Don't I mean 8 more sleeps?? No, not until Christmas, but until my family of five hop on a plane and head to Mexico!! Yea, 6 sleeps!! I am sorry if I offend you, but I am praying for bitterly COLD weather here in Calgary starting Thursday or Friday. (Just so I can feel it before we leave and bask in the glory of the Mexican Sun)!

The boys have their first life-jackets packed and ready to go. I can't wait for the clicking of the digital camera, and rolling of the video-camera to commence! What memories will be built as the boys take their first trip away from Canada?! We shall see.....

I fully expect the Flames to be in first place by the time we return. Merry Xmas to all, and to all a good (and cold) night!!

Adios......

Posted by Steve :: 3:27 PM :: 1 Comments:

Post a Comment

---------------------------------------